last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning, foreman is out with a hurt knee and just had another guy call in sick. Have a big job today thats gonna suck

Morning, foreman is out with a hurt knee and just had another guy call in sick. Have a big job today thats gonna suck
You seem to have horrible luck in getting reliable help, is it just the 'people' in your area?

,,,,,and Good Morning ya bunch of Trumpies.

You seem to have horrible luck in getting reliable help, is it just the 'people' in your area?

,,,,,and Good Morning ya bunch of Trumpies.
In this economy, anyone worth a crap has a decent job. I did just get a guy from another company but he doesn't start for a couple weeks. I have another guy im about to fire, he is a decent worker but I can't stand him. Annoys the crap out of me all day.

Good morning 'Murica!

Chris, if it wasn't for shitty help, you'd have no help at all!

Can someone engrave that for Chris? It would be his Christmas present.
I've got a great foreman, he just hurt his knee a couple days ago and is waiting to get into the doctor.

Afternoon y'all. (after all we are rednecks)

But, we're all Americans!

Capture+_2020-10-01-17-41-34.png

We have about 50 lbs. of 95-5 hamburger. Bought most of it for $3.50 a lb. Should last for a while. This stuff is so lean we have to add oil to it to fry it.

Latest posts

Back