last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just thought it might be a good shooting range truck. I could then give my Tacoma to my grandson. I'm thinking about passing. KBB says $3700, and he won't budge

Saying good bye to my stepson today. He is moving to Wisconsin. Started raising him at age 2 and he is 39. He found a job where hopefully he can advance.

Evening, so my almost 2 year old daughter has complete control over the two puppies, the dogs jump all over the older girls but the baby has put them in their place since day one. They won't jump on her or kick her or anything, perfect puppies around her, its funny

Evening, so my almost 2 year old daughter has complete control over the two puppies, the dogs jump all over the older girls but the baby has put them in their place since day one. They won't jump on her or kick her or anything, perfect puppies around her, its funny

Has she put the older girls in their place? LOL.

From what I understand, it is the Battalion Chief who names the fire. It could be something as simple as kicking a bottle over while fighting the fire, the type of terrain, anything. These fires must have unique names for billing purposes, and future studies, analyzing man power, and remembrances.

And when two fires merge into one fire, they call it a "complex fire" where they either take the name of the bigger fire, combine the names of start an entirely new name. With 1700 fires throughout California, they decided to use the same reporting district, but name then the north, mid and south state fires. Again, for billing purposes.

1003201713_HDR.jpg

I was held at gunpoint and forced to come to Florida...

Latest posts

Back