last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning, we lost 11 chickens in the last week. Had whatever the critter was on our back porch last night. Have two traps set so hopefully we got it. Ill find out when I leave for work

Hey Mark, I see where Kommiefornia is broke, and the dick-tator Newsom, says the ones to get let go first, will be first responders.

My neighbor wants to sell me his 2000 Chevy 3500 4 door truck with a long bed. It has 4x4, a 350 engine, towing package, and has 202,000 miles. He wants $4k firm. It is basic, cloth seats, with a single cd player, but looks clean inside and out, except for the chrome tie downs every 2 feet around the exterior of the bed. What is the consensus here?

My neighbor wants to sell me his 2000 Chevy 3500 4 door truck with a long bed. It has 4x4, a 350 engine, towing package, and has 202,000 miles. He wants $4k firm. It is basic, cloth seats, with a single cd player, but looks clean inside and out, except for the chrome tie downs every 2 feet around the exterior of the bed. What is the consensus here?
Does it have the engine that drops cylinders, I forget the name, but sometimes it's a 6 cylinder, sometimes an 8?

That 350 is not that big of an engine for what that truck could tow, also that mileage is close to the engine life expectancy, of çourse that all depends on how it was taken care of.

Latest posts

Back