last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your betting that he wouldn't be willing to shoot up the Shelby.
Not sure if I would do that. LOL.
That would not be a good bet, my father did this when I was seven years old.
He heard something going on out by his car, grabbed a rifle went out to find some idiot in his car trying to steal it.
put four rounds thru the car and hit the fool in the leg.

Lol, your right. My knees will fall off. That's ok, Ken is old, he'll miss me. I might just go into the garden and pick some veggies before ripping out of there in that Shelby.
I'll bet what ever you would like, you wouldn't make it half way to the garage. And if you did, no key! Starting the car w/o the 'key' puts the tune into 'limp mode' you wouldn't be 'ripping out' any place.
And if you were to mess in Kathy's Garden... then I really would pity you, she has as many if not more firearms than I do and does know how to shoot VERY well.
Your best BET would be to let us know when you are going to be here (ahead of time) and taking that ride offered.

That would not be a good bet, my father did this when I was seven years old.
He heard something going on out by his car, grabbed a rifle went out to find some idiot in his car trying to steal it.
put four rounds thru the car and hit the fool in the leg.

I'll bet what ever you would like, you wouldn't make it half way to the garage. And if you did, no key! Starting the car w/o the 'key' puts the tune into 'limp mode' you wouldn't be 'ripping out' any place.
And if you were to mess in Kathy's Garden... then I really would pity you, she has as many if not more firearms than I do and does know how to shoot VERY well.
Your best BET would be to let us know when you are going to be here (ahead of time) and taking that ride offered.

Told you so Mark. LOL.

Barrie, I guess your correct. I may have to plan this a bit better. Maybe dangle from a rope from a helicopter so as to not disturb Kathy's garden, cut the garage roof off, and hoist that Shelby out with a sling? It should work since I saw similar in a road runner cartoon. I just have to practice my beep-beep.

Barrie, I guess your correct. I may have to plan this a bit better. Maybe dangle from a rope from a helicopter so as to not disturb Kathy's garden, cut the garage roof off, and hoist that Shelby out with a sling? It should work since I saw similar in a road runner cartoon. I just have to practice my beep-beep.

Haven't you got a friend named Rick that's good with helicopters?

Just watch out, ACME makes rockets.

I'm sure we or the dog wouldn't hear all that going on, so I'm sure you would be safe doing that.... give it a go!

...and, the truck sits over it on the lift with it under, may want to come up with another plan.

Oh, and btw, the neighbor isn't too friendly either.

Last edited:
Nope.

Hey, there could be another way. There is a couple acre lot not too far away. You could buy it, and tunnel under ground to below the garage and try to get it out from below ground. Heck that shouldn't cost you much more than 4-500,000.

Here's your prize;

!st Sat a.jpg

...and the Puppy just loves to play!

You'll be fine!!!

puppy.jpg

Grass is cut, sittin here cooling off before I get the weed backer out. 75, feels like 95. I guess it's summer in the mid-south.

Those wheels look dirty as hell. Ya better get your woman to give them a better shine before it gets to my garage.

Never, all you see is the refection of the rock, not even a spot of dust.
Keep dreamin'
wheels.jpg

Puppy likes to go to car shows, but just a 'little' protective.

kayeh a.jpg

I doubt it.

Even has a Certificate from obedience training!

(both her and the dog!)

the graduate.jpg

Latest posts

Back