last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how about bets HOW...

Hanging, suicide
Pills, suicide
Slashed wrists, suicide
Jumps from 15 story rooftop, suicide
Throat slashed, suicide
Three bullets' in the back of the head, suicide
Jumped in front of 'speeding' bus or car, suicide
or
The always favorite, "Heart Attack"

Edit;
I suppose we can now put down; Death by arresting Officer with knee on her neck. ( to soon? )

Last edited:
Good morning junior cadets. Look what I wake up to on TV. Does this fucking Govenor Newscum think we are just this dumb? Yep, lock everything down, but if you want to protest, riot, or burn down the fucking town, that is quite all right! What the fuck is wrong with this idiot!
20200703_070352.jpg

Good morning junior cadets. Look what I wake up to on TV. Does this fucking Govenor Newscum think we are just this dumb? Yep, lock everything down, but if you want to protest, riot, or burn down the fucking town, that is quite all right! What the fuck is wrong with this idiot!
View attachment 4231
Congratulations, you've been accepted into the New World Order.

View attachment 4231

Read the first word in the second line...

That is what the fuck is wrong.. Komiefornia… He just spelled it wrong!

That is COMPLETELY wrong.

so fucking stupid; No Parties, Gatherings or FIREWORKS...…….. But you CAN Protest your ass off...

FUCK Him, Have a "Protest Party, by Gathering all your PROTESTING Friends, And shoot Fireworks" at HIS House !!!!!

Damn, lost my pocket knife. Had carried it 30 years. Wife bought me Case to replace it. Nice knife but just not the same.

sorry, I don't have it

Did look where you last it? ( everybody askes that stupid question )

Latest posts

Back