last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on now Ken. I ain't there to hurt you or your beautiful bride. I just want to take that Shelby out for a joy ride. You ain't gunna shoot me for showing you how to drive it correctly, are ya?

Come on by, you will get your ride, most want out after a couple miles!
It gets driven hard, real hard... '08, third clutch, second transmission, second third member, fourth set of tires, and only ~23k miles. I use every bit of the 816RWHP, 796FtLbs Tq.
I have had and driven Porsches for over 42 years; DE's, AutoX, and RR... I truly believe there is nothing you could show me. BTW, I still have two.

Just let me know BEFORE you get here!

Last edited:
I am so fast that I can run between the shot, so it doesn't matter. I hear the older one gets, the smaller the buckshot is needed, so you geezers with bad eyes have a better chance of hitting something besides air.

I had a Porsche 928 S-4, so I know fast. I just didn't like those $1500 oil changes, and those $500 custom cut high speed tires. Sure was fun hitting Vegas at 165 mph.

My 12ga; I alternate 00 (9 pellet) and 1oz Slugs, Seven in the tube and a 00 chambered to start the fun.

12-1.jpg

I am so fast that I can run between the shot, so it doesn't matter. I hear the older one gets, the smaller the buckshot is needed, so you geezers with bad eyes have a better chance of hitting something besides air.

Would you really want to test that?

You could start at our gate I'd give you five seconds to begin with, and IF you make it to where the Shelby is you can have it. It's about 320 ft from the gate to the garage.

Last edited:
Would you really want to test that?

You could start at our gate I'd give you five seconds to begin with, and IF you make it to where the Shelby is you can have it. It's about 320 ft from the gate to the garage.
He can't run 320 feet, can you move it closer

Lol, your right. My knees will fall off. That's ok, Ken is old, he'll miss me. I might just go into the garden and pick some veggies before ripping out of there in that Shelby.

Lol, your right. My knees will fall off. That's ok, Ken is old, he'll miss me. I might just go into the garden and pick some veggies before ripping out of there in that Shelby.

Your betting that he wouldn't be willing to shoot up the Shelby.
Not sure if I would do that. LOL.

Latest posts

Back