last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, we decided to get a hotel 100 miles away in Ventura, Cal. for this weekend. The hotel is dog friendly, so we can take our old gal with us, saving $40 a day for a dog sitter. Well, last night, they announced all Ventura beaches are shut down this weekend, so am I gunna spend $600 to sit in a hotel room? It will be an interesting weekend.

So, we decided to get a hotel 100 miles away in Ventura, Cal. for this weekend. The hotel is dog friendly, so we can take our old gal with us, saving $40 a day for a dog sitter. Well, last night, they announced all Ventura beaches are shut down this weekend, so am I gunna spend $600 to sit in a hotel room? It will be an interesting weekend.
GTFOofCa !

Only IF the Right lets it happen !!!
I'm starting to loose faith that any elected official can or will put a stop to the overthrow of society we are witnessing. We are seeing a well funded and better organized agenda than the conservative movement. You may see small resistance groups in places like Boise, it will never happen in Atlanta, Chicago, New York, San Fran or even Nashville.

Only IF the Right lets it happen !!!
I'm starting to loose faith that any elected official can or will put a stop to the overthrow of society we are witnessing. We are seeing a well funded and better organized agenda than the conservative movement. You may see small resistance groups in places like Boise, it will never happen in Atlanta, Chicago, New York, San Fran or even Nashville.

Looking like a revolution in the making.

Guess I need to pick up some .243, 30 30 and some shotgun ammo.
The .243 has a good scope on it.
My wife could shoot a pecan out of a squirrel's mouth at 100 yards.

I'm gonna dig a mote around my property

WE have a complete 'Electronic' one all ready. Any and every vehicle that is on the road IS recorded.
Along with Posted No Trespassing. And with predetermined firing positions.
Food, water, solarpower, septic, enough firearms and ammunition... WE ARE READY. I don't play.
IF, if... any unknown person enters our property they are already 'challenged' by an armed person.
If 'one' were to cross onto the property at night, they WILL be shot at, that is just a fact.
We are 'remote' enough to be aware of if a person or group were here they would be so for No Good Reason.
This is one Combat proven Army Airborne Ranger that does NOT go easy.
I Don't Play.

Come on now Ken. I ain't there to hurt you or your beautiful bride. I just want to take that Shelby out for a joy ride. You ain't gunna shoot me for showing you how to drive it correctly, are ya?

Latest posts

Back