last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The forum is shutting down?

that's the rumor from some guy named Kief, Kieth, or Keith or something like that !
(I believe he used to collect dental floss, or was it those little hangers that socks come on)

that's the rumor from some guy named Kief, Kieth, or Keith or something like that !
(I believe he used to collect dental floss, or was it those little hangers that socks come on)

Is this the same guy that has the broken down corporate jet he is trying to pawn off?

Made a couple good internet friends, laughed at the good times, had a tear in my eye on occasion, learned a lot and now I have a Midget Stripper Ice Cream Store to visit if I ever get near Tater Country.

Made a couple good internet friends, laughed at the good times, had a tear in my eye on occasion, learned a lot and now I have a Midget Stripper Ice Cream Store to visit if I ever get near Tater Country.
But, but... how will we know when it opens... I wanted to be there for the Grand Opening, I heard there may be free ice cream but there would be a $4.36 "cover charge" for the midget pole dancers!

Have to agree with all that you said, I was even offered a roof over my head for a spell.

post.jpg
Back to last, again

btw; what is the prize for winning ?

Is there a trophy ?

Latest posts

Back