last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hauling my 25,000 pound excavator an hour away to do a 30 minute job.

Whose fault was it?
Builder/homeowner. Guy was a tool. It was in a perfect spot. It maximized parking and lessoned yard maintenance which as a landlord is key. He moved it and lost half his parking and doubled the yard size which from the looks of it isn't maintained. Funny part is he is building it himself other than dirt work and concrete. He also built the fence, I wish I would have taken a picture. The posts were up to 10 inches out of line as they went down and the pickets started almost vertical and at the end were about 25 degree angle and the tops varied by a few inches. This guy has no business holding a hammer and definitely doesn't own a level or tape measure.

Wife is in Utah til Sunday for daughters dance competition. What should I do as a bachelor for a few days?

Good morning Crew. Still putzing with that damn shower outside. Since I'm using the 6' white PVC fence for the 3 outer walls, I can't use the instructions, since it is designed just for a linear fencing. I'm on my own to figure the dimensions and what to install first.

mattress.jpg

Latest posts

Back