last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A friend of my daughter's has a boat with a sterndrive that has a busted hydraulic trim hose. He dropped it off at the house and I said I'd help get it fixed. So...looks like I'll imitate a boat mechanic this weekend.
Can you stop by and prep mine for the season? It just needs an oil change and out drive oil change. And of course its yearly battery replacement

Exactly. Keith who? Didn't he use to own Jeep Forum? Then he sold Glock Forum to communists, with a dildo in charge. They ran that forum into the ground. Now he is going after us, where 100% of the members post every day. I thought that was a good thing?

Well, if this is it. Goodbye all. It has been fun. I wonder how long we have?

Last edited:
Yeah, if this forum is shut down, I will say it has been my pleasure to get to know each and every one of you fine people. Please take care, have a safe and great long life, and I pray the guy upstairs takes care of you and your family.
~Mark

Yeah, if this forum is shut down, I will say it has been my pleasure to get to know each and every one of you fine people. Please take care, have a safe and great long life, and I pray the guy upstairs takes care of you and your family.
~Mark
I agree Mark. I will miss everyone, but not sure I want to fight something else.

It has been my pleasure to chat with both of you gentlemen.

crap....

Now who am I going to say "GOOD MORNING" TO ???

MY LIFE IS OVER !!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back