last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So my buddy who owns the gun shop has had my asphalt roller for 6 months now. Was borrowing it for two weeks. Has had several excuses for not bringing it back. The last one was his truck is broken down for the last month. I talked to him last night and the truck is still in the shop. I've been wanting my roller back but it hasn't been a huge deal. Well today I drove past his shop and his truck is parked out front. Well that ticks me off so now I'm driving to his house to repo my equipment. He dont mind driving the hour and a half to come get it but is to lazy to bring it back.

So my buddy who owns the gun shop has had my asphalt roller for 6 months now. Was borrowing it for two weeks. Has had several excuses for not bringing it back. The last one was his truck is broken down for the last month. I talked to him last night and the truck is still in the shop. I've been wanting my roller back but it hasn't been a huge deal. Well today I drove past his shop and his truck is parked out front. Well that ticks me off so now I'm driving to his house to repo my equipment. He dont mind driving the hour and a half to come get it but is to lazy to bring it back.

No good deed goes unpunished.

15640090055418743921203061456468.jpg
Yikes

That is why I no longer loan anything

Latest posts

Back