last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pulled into home depot this morning and before I got out of my truck I was reading something and a some guy walked up and started putting lumber in the bed of my truck. You should have seen his face when I got out to ask if I was getting free lumber. Funny part was his truck was two rows over and a stock f150 and mine is a lifted ram 2500. Not sure how you mistake that.

Good morning!
Good news. Xrays show I only have a bone bruise and a bone spur, but the foot is not broken.
Bad news. Pain pills they provided doesn't work for crap.
Bad news. I woke up at 5:15 AM and it was already 77 outside.
Good news. We've been using the pool alot.
Bad news. It is suppose to get to 106 today and as humid as Florida.

Good morning!
Good news. Xrays show I only have a bone bruise and a bone spur, but the foot is not broken.
Bad news. Pain pills they provided doesn't work for crap.
Bad news. I woke up at 5:15 AM and it was already 77 outside.
Good news. We've been using the pool alot.
Bad news. It is suppose to get to 106 today and as humid as Florida.
Well, at least you're still on the green side of the dirt.

We went to a block party last Saturday for all our neighbors. The lady behind me (a good looker BTW) said she always swims naked, every day. She said if we hear splashing in their pool, just don't look over the fence. Then again, how am I going to reach those tall lemons without a ladder against the fence, 4 times a day?

We went to a block party last Saturday for all our neighbors. The lady behind me (a good looker BTW) said she always swims naked, every day. She said if we hear splashing in their pool, just don't look over the fence. Then again, how am I going to reach those tall lemons without a ladder against the fence, 4 times a day?
Suprised you don't have a drone by now.

Latest posts

Back