last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have plenty to do. I just don't know how I am going to accomplish executing my girlfriend in this small house, which feels about the same square feet as an inside cabin on Carnival Cruise Lines.

On my writing forum we are supposed to write the start of a novel about the pandemic. Here is mine.

"I can't believe that it finally happened. The humans are all gone. Now we cats are finally in our rightful place as rulers of this planet. Only one problem, now we have to teach dogs to clean our litter boxes"

I have plenty to do. I just don't know how I am going to accomplish executing my girlfriend in this small house, which feels about the same square feet as an inside cabin on Carnival Cruise Lines.
Who's gonna know? Nobody is allowed to come by. By then you will have eaten everything. Or just send her out and change the locks, call the cops and say some crazy person with coronavirus is trying to get in.

Morning all, off to my essential non essential job.

I sure am tired of hearing about homemade cotton useless masks. Wear a mask if you go out, wear a dust mask. These idiots don't realize it even says on the box and the mask itself that they dont protect again viruses or bacteria. Then they say it will stop your coughing viruses from hitting others. If the damn mask doesn't protect me from your breathing then it sure as hell won't protect you from my breathing

I sure am tired of hearing about homemade cotton useless masks. Wear a mask if you go out, wear a dust mask. These idiots don't realize it even says on the box and the mask itself that they dont protect again viruses or bacteria. Then they say it will stop your coughing viruses from hitting others. If the damn mask doesn't protect me from your breathing then it sure as hell won't protect you from my breathing

To be honest Chris I don't think that they have any idea what this virus is and what it is capable of.

Uh... the best thing is to NOT go out amoung people !!!
It isn't worth the chance.

Uh... the best thing is to NOT go out amoung people !!!
It isn't worth the chance.
I agree, I'm stuck working but I work with one guy the same guy every day. Have been since before this and we are rarely next to each other. I'm in a tractor and get is outside, we drive separate but other than that I dont leave the house except to grocery shop when we have to. Heck before all this I didn't leave the house unless I had to.

Did you know the NUMBER one place to be determined where people are are getting in Contact with the covid19 are "grocery stores" !!

Latest posts

Back