last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on the taxes, good luck on getting a good trade on your truck.
Probably won't and then I won't buy new. There. Is a new dually I've been eyeballing. For work I need the duallies but I'm stuck, not sure what to get, I want to keep towing ability.

Good morning inmates!
Lets make this big.
inmates.jpg

Needs some tidying up but it looks like it's got good bones. Be nice to see what's under the rubber mat in the bed.
Agree about the bed. I would really need to lookit over and underneath, check frame for rust.

I would certainly strip it and paint, redo the engine/tranny/rear....

Nice scrambler. Wish I still had my short cab and plate. Sold them before the jerp was mine figuring it would never be mine

Jeep prices are dropping like flies. They are considered a non-essential toy, and with folks losing their jobs, they are just trying to unload them. There is a forum that a TJ up for sale for $13k, and now it has gone down to $8k, and dropping.
I too am in a shopping mood, but just don't know what I want right now. That model a motorhome would be a fun ride though.

What an unbelievably beautiful day! Light breeze, 76* and sunny. Drinking a beer, cleaned up the grill, cooking a pork tenderloin in a bit. Life is good today in the middle of the Wuhan crisis...who knows what tomorrow brings.

Did a bunch if yard work, sprayed a bunch of weeds. Built a fence for a dog run and unloaded a tractor, then it poured for 10 minutes. Already had a cocktail, now what?

Latest posts

Back