last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you know the NUMBER one place to be determined where people are are getting in Contact with the covid19 are "grocery stores" !!
Dont forget gas stations. Who cleans those pump handles, no one.

Morning.
Many in my parts are now stockpiling cash in our safes, rather than potentially lose it if or when the banks shut down. Anyone else considering this? Also, since my daughter works for the government, there is talk going around to close the US Mail Service for a few months. Are you set up for auto pay on your bills? If not, maybe it is time to consider it.

IF the banks shut down, cash will probably be worth the paper its printed on. Food and ammo will be the new currency, just my humble opinion.

Morning.
Many in my parts are now stockpiling cash in our safes, rather than potentially lose it if or when the banks shut down. Anyone else considering this? Also, since my daughter works for the government, there is talk going around to close the US Mail Service for a few months. Are you set up for auto pay on your bills? If not, maybe it is time to consider it.
I always have a few hundred around just in case. They say the post office will be broke by June.

True about American currency. I also have 60 pounds of silver, and a few ounces of gold, some platinum, and probably 20-30 pieces of diamonds, some cut, others raw. On top of that I have 25,000+ rounds of various types of ammo, mostly 9mm, ,45cal, .223 (.556), .40 cal, .38, .380, .357, .32, .25, 3 full cases of new shotgun shells, a case of double ought 12 gauge rounds, and one case of deer slugs, and probably at least a 5,000 rounds of .22. I also have 5 cases of toilet paper, and 10 double cases of water. I guess I am a hoarder. Just in case you want to know, my address is 123 Main Street, Anywhere, Kommiefornia.

Too bad I lost it all in the great LA flood of 2019.

I'm glad I own a still, I'll be the group boozemaker.

We would probably shut our little town down to outsiders. There is 570 of us mostly ranchers and farmers.

Bud has changed some of its beer production over to hand sanitizer. Beer sales were tanking anyway. During one of the hurricanes, they changed over to making bottled water and donated all of it.

Budweiser provided the Red Cross 40 truckloads of canned water in Hurricane Sandy, and had to dump most of it because it tasted like crap, the churches refused it, and they still had Budweiser labeling and advertising all over it. We took them home as souvenirs.

I fried hamburgers and my wife made potato salad. At least it was something to do for a few minutes.

Latest posts

Back