last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My late FIL's 99 F 250 has 103,000 miles. Won't run now. Was back to the dealer at least a dozen times. Ford estimated gas mileage on those was 8-10 mpg. Don't think this one was ever that good. Fuel pump was changed twice at $700 each time.

My late FIL's 99 F 250 has 103,000 miles. Won't run now. Was back to the dealer at least a dozen times. Ford estimated gas mileage on those was 8-10 mpg. Don't think this one was ever that good. Fuel pump was changed twice at $700 each time.

Fortunately we only had one customer that had a F250 v10. Only thing we ever did to it was brakes, rotors and oil changes.

I had good luck with Ford's. I have had good luck with dodge too. My 07 cummins 2500 has had a couple trans rebuilt but that's it. It has 220k on it and runs like new. My 03 super duty had a couple trans rebuilds and a couple small electric issues but is still on the road now at 400k on it with the original 6.0. My 15 ram dually has about 100k and the only thing that has been replaced is the def system. My 16 ecodiesel has 60k and has had nothing but oil changes. I had an 06 f250 v10 and never should have gotten rid of it. Never let me down in 200k. A buddy now owns it and has had no issues. I had an 04 f350 v10 that I gave my brother and that one has had the spark plug issues. I have an 03 and an 06 chevy one is a 2500 and a 3500 dually, both at about 180k with no major issues. They only reason I can think of for no major issues on my vehicles is properly maintaining them and I dont drive like a teenager. I expect transmissions to fail because I tow almost daily and heavy loads.

I'd still love to have an f250 or 350 with a 7.3. Kick myself daily for letting mine go.
I had a 99 with a 12 foot flat bed with no issues that I sold for 2k. I kick myself in the ass for that one. I just hated seeing it sit. It was a handy truck.

I had a 60 Falcon Ranchero. With the original 6, it would beat Chevy 283s at the strip. Wish I still had it.

...same here, and we can carry it open or concealed !

Latest posts

Back