last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Played with the dozer today.
20190906_184108.jpg

Made money and played with tractors. It's always fun. I love that old dozer. Needs a little work on the hydraulics but it still works awesome for a 1963.

I maintain things fairly well. I dont like breaking. Although all my equipment is due for service.

That's the only way to do it, I've dealt with operators that could break an anvil.

Wish I could get out there to help you but I have a little car with a 2000lb tow rating, just my tool box and a trailer would max that out, not counting my furniture and the rest of my shit. LOL.

That's the only way to do it, I've dealt with operators that could break an anvil.

Wish I could get out there to help you but I have a little car with a 2000lb tow rating, just my tool box and a trailer would max that out, not counting my furniture and the rest of my shit. LOL.
Pickup Truck!

Make sure you get one with a hemi in it. I absolutely love mine. Plenty of power and only thing I'd change is, I wish I had a crew cab instead of the quad cab. But with the crew cab you get a shorter bed.

Latest posts

Back