last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just had a customer call me crazy for asking 6k to bring three pieces of equipment and a dump truck to the mountains to work for a week removing tree stumps, boulders and grading out a half acre of shit land. They thought it would be a grand or two.

I just had a customer call me crazy for asking 6k to bring three pieces of equipment and a dump truck to the mountains to work for a week removing tree stumps, boulders and grading out a half acre of shit land. They thought it would be a grand or two.

Wouldn't you spend almost half that in fuel?

Wouldn't you spend almost half that in fuel?
I would spend a few hundred a day in fuel plus labor and wear and tear. Couple hundred in grease and oil. Then 5k if I broke anything. Most guys would charge 15k for what I was doing.

I would spend a few hundred a day in fuel plus labor and wear and tear. Couple hundred in grease and oil. Then 5k if I broke anything. Most guys would charge 15k for what I was doing.

Apparently the guy doesn't know anything about heavy equipment. He'll learn when he starts asking other companies.

Use to run into the same thing bidding roof projects, I'd tell folks that unless you're my mom or married my sister, that's the price. (and I don't have a sister)

Use to run into the same thing bidding roof projects, I'd tell folks that unless you're my mom or married my sister, that's the price. (and I don't have a sister)
I wouldn't give a deal to my sisters husband.

Latest posts

Back