Media

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Typical BLM bull crap. Why does it matter because "HE WAS BLACK"? What was he doing? Was this written by the black guy's family? Was he intoxicated? Did he pull out a gun and aim it at the cops? Why weren't the police interviewed?
Yep, doesn't matter. Seems being black is all the news cares about.
F media!
IF the story is right, did he not have the right to pull a gun when someone kicks his door in?
IN KCKS, there is an area called Argentine. No one goes out at night. The cops went to the wrong address there, kicked in a door without announcing and killed the homeowner when he reached for his gun. Nothing was done to them. He had no record. He died in front of his kids.

Last edited:
IF the story is right, did he not have the right to pull a gun when someone kicks his door in?
IN KCKS, there is an area called Argentine. No one goes out at night. The cops went to the wrong address there, kicked in a door without announcing and killed the homeowner when he reached for his gun. Nothing was done to them. He had no record. He died in front of his kids.
Is that info from the police or his attorney?

Is that info from the police or his attorney?
It came from the court case. judge ruled that the police were wrong but had immunity. Happened in the 80s, near where I was working. Family did not even get an apology or money.

flu.jpg

Ben Crump is alleging the cops may have "went" to the wrong door, but the sheriff came out today to say it was the right door. Cop knocked, said out loud he was the police, guy acknowledged it was a cop, but swung open the door with a gun in his right hand. He is now Swiss cheese. I watched the video, and would have done the same. BTW, Crump is a racist "hates all whities" scum attorney. This happened in Oocalousa, Florida last week.

Biden has said this numerous times, that inflation was at 9% when he took office
…it’s a Lie…inflation was @ 1.4 % when he took office...How Is he going to defend
this claim during the debate scheduled in June?

“We have dramatically reduced inflation from 9 percent down to close to 3 percent. We’re in a situation where we’re better situated than we were when we took office where inflation was skyrocketing.”
— News conference with Japanese prime minister, April 10

“No president’s had the run we have had, in terms of creating jobs and bringing down inflation. It was 9 percent when I came to office, 9 percent.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...-inflation-was-9-percent-when-he-took-office/

https://alaskawatchman.com/2024/05/2...merican-flags/
Quote:
Since 2023, construction has been underway to repair the road at mile 45. This spring two mobile trucks and one piece of heavy equipment had been flying standard-sized U.S. flags. One of the contractors working on the bridge reached out to the Alaska Watchman regarding the recent order that the flags be removed. He asked that his name not be used, given that he is actively working on the project.

According to the contractor, Denali National Park Superintendent Brooke Merrell contacted the man overseeing the federal highways project, claiming there had been complaints about the U.S. flags, and notifying him that bridge workers must stop flying the stars and strips from their vehicles because it detracts from the “park experience.”

If there is one thing you watch today, this is it.During the
@theallinpod
, Sacks explains how Fauci purposely misled the American public to protect himself."They knew right away that [Cov*d] came from a lab leak and Fauci and Collins said in emails that they were gonna begin a brutal takedown in order to conceal this fundamental truth of the lab leak from the public.""Now, why would Fauci need to conceal this? Because he had funded gain of function research programs... to conduct gain of function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.""Fauci was personally responsible for reversing an Obama-era decision to prohibit gain of function research because it was so risky.""[Fauci] funded a gain of function research. He was personally responsible for lifting the ban on gain of function research.""He had a lot of reasons to wanna hide the fact that COVID was engineered in a lab and was lab leak.""Longtime colleague of Fauci and Collins at NIH. Dr. David Morens developed a strategy for evading FOIA requests that would expose the truth.""He did this by deleting government emails, which is a crime by using private email to conduct government business, which is also a crime.""And then strategically misspelling names and titles to frustrate the FOIA searches."To recap:- Fauci aggressively pursued gain-of-function research and was responsible for funding the Wuhan lab while others warned of the dangers.- The virus then leaked from this lab, leading to trillions of dollars in debt which will paralyze our economy for decades into the future, death, su*cides, etc.- Fauci and others were paraded around as heroes.- Trump was ridiculed for pushing the lab leak theory.- Instead of admitting to the lab leak, Fauci and other doctors did all they could to cover it up.- To top it off, many scientists accepted millions of dollars in royalties from the vaccine.You should be furious.

As much as I dislike Hunter Biden, "lying on the form 4473 (the background check) is a felony. “Over 80, 000 have been caught lying on it and yet less than 2% of those have been prosecuted.

Brian Rantz

·
AN INTERESTING CONCLUSION… SOLAR FARMS WILL BECOME THUNDERSTORM and TORONADO INCUBATORS and MAGNETS.
As more & more counties get more solar farms.....
From a STEPHENVILLE resident, George Franklin:
I should start by telling you what bonafides I have for writing this. I am a retired aerospace engineer. A literal rocket scientist if you will. I worked on MX (Peacekeeper) Space Shuttle, Hubble, Brilliant Pebbles, PACOSS, Space Station, MMU, B2, the Sultan of Brunei's half billion dollar private 747 with crystal showers, gold sinks and 100 dollar a yard coiffed silk carpets. I designed a satphone installation on prince Jeffry's 757. I did all of the design work for the structure of Mark 1V propulsion module currently flying on at least 3 spacecraft that I know of. Some of the more exciting projects I have worked on are not shareable. I am also am FAA certified glider pilot and FAI certified gold glider pilot. I fly both full scale and model sailplanes. I am Microsoft certified and ComTIA A+ certified.
SOLAR PANELS are at best about 20% EFFICIENT. They convert almost 0% of the UV light that hits them. None of the visible spectrum and only some of the IR spectrum. At the same time as they are absorbing light they are absorbing heat from the sun. This absorbed HEAT is RADIATED INTO THE adjacent ATMOSPHERE. It should be obvious what happens next. When air is warmed it rises. Even small differences in ordinary land surfaces are capable of creating powerful forces of weather like thunderstorms and tornadoes. These weather phenomena are initiated and reinforced by land features as they are blown downwind. It is all too obvious to me what will happen with the heat generated by an entire solar farm. SOLAR FARMS WILL BECOME THUNDERSTORM and TORONADO INCUBATORS and MAGNETS.
Solar panels are dark and and they emit energy to the space above them when they are not being radiated. This is known as black-body radiation. Satellites flying in space use this phenomenon to cool internal components. If they didn't do this they would fry themselves.
So solar farms not only produce more heat in summer than the original land that they were installed on, but they also produce more cooling in winter, thus exacerbating weather extremes.
So I conclude with this. THERE IS NOTHING GREEN ABOUT GREEN ENERGY except the DIRTY MONEY flowing into corrupt pockets.
There is no such thing as green energy. The science doesn't exist. The technology doesn't exist. The engineering doesn't exist. We are being pushed to save the planet with solutions that are worse than the problems.

Comment

Latest posts

Back