Media

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THURSDAY, Sept. 21, 2023 (HealthDay News) -- Symptoms of mild COVID-19 infection have shifted this season, and now are more akin to those of allergies and the common cold, doctors say. Many people with COVID-19 now are presenting with upper respiratory symptoms like runny nose, watery eyes and a sore throat, said Dr.Sep 21, 2023

Today's COVID Is Increasingly Looking Like a Cold or Flu​

new york.PNG

I didn't think the Avalon came in 4 cylinder. I've had 2 of them and their standard engine was a 6 cylinder?

I still feel as said in the video, that short block costs $6,000. Adding 10 more oil changes at $60-$70 a piece is was less expensive than that short block.

I didn't think the Avalon came in 4 cylinder. I've had 2 of them and their standard engine was a 6 cylinder?

I still feel as said in the video, that short block costs $6,000. Adding 10 more oil changes at $60-$70 a piece is was less expensive than that short block.

My friend is a she so it could very well be a 6 cylinder. LOL.

I've never looked under the car hood but I have seen the car and ridden in it.

Did Constitutional Carry Impact 'Gun Violence'?
Quote:
In 2022, Ohio legalized permit-free carry of guns across the entire state. Gun violence in 6 out of the 8 largest Ohio cities dropped significantly after the law: Columbus: -12% Cleveland: -6% Toledo: -18% Akron: -18% Parma: -22% Canton: -5%
These numbers come from the Attorney General's office

Rep. Ted Lieu from California wants to ban glue taps for rodents as inhumane.
I LOVE THOSE STICKY THINGS!!!

I have them in the big garage in the back, baited with peanut butter. I have caught as many as four in one trap
Look at it as punished for those bastards for being in there..
Usually have about six at time back.there. Also catches lizards, tarantulas and even a snake... those traps are GREAT.

We hired an exterminator a couple years ago. He comes by evry three months. Between that and barn cats we dont get mice anymore.

Latest posts

Back