Media

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have to show voter ID card in Missouri to vote and I have never heard anyone complain. We got mail ballots the last time but they only go to registered voters and I took ours to the clerk;s office.

Amazing how some folks can show an ID to buy, liquor, cigarettes, cash a check, open a bank account, get a credit card... But somehow become disenfranchised from voteing. Another layer of Bullshit thrown out to those unable to think for themselves.

CA sec of state sent out 22 million mail in ballots. Staggering number.
Anybody who wants to mail it back must use the enclosed envelope. No other envelope will be accepted.
No ID checked, no citizenship and eligibility to vote checked.
However, if you vote "yes" to recall Newscum, by filling the square next to yes, then put the ballot in the envelope so that the address shows in the window, you realize that the "yes box" can be seen through a hole in the envelope, which was punched in advance, so that whoever processes the envelope (they are all Ds) can identify a yes vote and discard the ballot.
Cancel your opponent before the counting begins.
This is one way how the Ds are planning to keep Newscum in office.

What's the protocol for removing potus, v-potus, speaker of the House, pres of the senate in one swift motion? Is there a plan for that? Gomer Pyle could have had a better 7 months than what we've seen so far.

Were fucked. I know the way, but I'm afraid the fbi would be paying a visit.
In no way do I promote violence or harm to any of our elected leaders, but we need recall election to finish draining the swamp. But... I forgot, elections can be rigged...

With all the crisis going on most people don't know that the Biden administration used the state dept to ban Russian ammo from future importation into the U.S.

https://www.state.gov/fact-sheet-uni...eksey-navalny/

Russian ammo importations are approx 30% or more of U.S commercial ammo supplies currently, which has lead to another panic buying of ammo in the last few days that has impacted all ammo prices not just the ammo that comes from Russia. This is after a year of surges in buying due to COVID, the protests/riots and election worries making supplies strained and prices 2 x to 3x what was in March 2020.

Biden used the excuse of punishing Russia for the poisoning Russian opposition figure Aleksey Navalny to ban the ammo however my research shows data that imports have actually increased 154% during the Biden administration compared to last year during the Trump administration with the main imports being gasoline, oil and iron.

failure.jpg

Latest posts

Back