Media

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lance Corporal Jared Schmitz, of Wentzville, was killed in Afghanistan during Thursday’s attack in Kabul. He was 20 years old.
On behalf of all Missourians, we want to honor Lance Corporal Jared Schmitz for his sacrifice and recognize his service to our nation in the defense of freedom. He put his life on the line protecting our service members and allies, and he made the ultimate sacrifice for his bravery.
Our hearts go out to Lance Corporal Jared Schmitz’s family and friends.
And to Lance Corporal Schmitz, you will never be forgotten.
From Governor Mike Parson

no man left behind.jpg

One of the Marines killed went to the high school a mile down the street. His dad is the chief of police for a local town, and his mom is a deputy. Fucking sad.

Attachments

• bloody joe.jpg
    bloody joe.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 1
One of the Marines killed went to the high school a mile down the street. His dad is the chief of police for a local town, and his mom is a deputy. Fucking sad.

I am so sorry to hear this and how it is in your community.

Please, if you have the opportunity, PLEASE forward on the condolences of a retired Army Ranger and let them know there are many out here that share their loss and sadness.

The 3 lost Marines went to Camp Pendleton. One from Rancho Cucamonga, 1 mile east of me, one Marine was from Norco, 20 miles S/E of me, and one from La Quinta, 90 miles east of me. This is more than a tragedy. This is about the worst blunder that Biden MUST take responsibility for, and in my opinion qualifies from immediate removal from office.

I recently installed a 25' flagpole, and I've lowered my flag to half mast.

I have flagpoles in the front and back.

I have been flying the Flag on my last four homes, for many years back. the one in front has been displayed as 'in distress' since that fucking assholes election... down the road a little are two 'retired split licker teachers' that were about the ONLY ones in the area that put up a biden sign... it didn't stay up for long.

...Please know that it should be raised to full staff before 'lowering' it half, also before taking it down, it needs to raised to the top and then lowered...

Last edited:
Our governor said he has talked to the family of the Missouri soldier killed and has asked them when they want the flags lowered.

IMO... they should already be.

halfstaff.jpg

Mine today

….I recently installed a 25' flagpole, and I've lowered my flag to half mast.
Thank you for Honoring them

Ken
RLTW
Sua Sponte

Last edited:
NO wonder Putin was selected as the most powerful person in the world by Forbes Magazine
This is one time our elected leaders should pay attention to the advice of Vladimir Putin.

I would suggest not only our leaders, but every American citizen should pay attention to this advice.
How scary is that?
It is a sad day when a Communist leader makes more sense than so many of our elected officials in the U.S. House of Representatives and in the U.S. Senate, but here it is!
Vladimir Putin's speech - the SHORTEST SPEECH he has EVER made.
As the Russian president, Putin addressed the Duma (the Russian Parliament) and gave a speech about the tensions with minorities in Russia:

"In Russia, live like Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, it should speak Russian, and should respect all Russian laws. If they prefer Sharia Law, and wish to live the life of Muslims, then we now clearly advise them to go and live in those places where that's the state law.

Russia does not need Muslim minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'!

We will not tolerate disrespect of our Russian culture.

We had better learn from the suicides of so-called democracies -- America, England, France, Germany, and Holland -- if we are to survive as a nation

The Muslims are taking over those countries, BUT they will NOT take over Russia!

Our Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the primitive ways of Sharia Law and Muslims.

When this honorable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in mind the Russian national interest FIRST ,
observing that the Muslim minorities
ARE NOT Russian."

The politicians in the Duma gave Putin a five minute standing ovation.

NO wonder Putin was selected as the most powerful person in the world by Forbes Magazine
This is one time our elected leaders should pay attention to the advice of Vladimir Putin.

I would suggest not only our leaders, but every American citizen should pay attention to this advice.
How scary is that?
It is a sad day when a Communist leader makes more sense than so many of our elected officials in the U.S. House of Representatives and in the U.S. Senate, but here it is!
Vladimir Putin's speech - the SHORTEST SPEECH he has EVER made.
As the Russian president, Putin addressed the Duma (the Russian Parliament) and gave a speech about the tensions with minorities in Russia:

"In Russia, live like Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, it should speak Russian, and should respect all Russian laws. If they prefer Sharia Law, and wish to live the life of Muslims, then we now clearly advise them to go and live in those places where that's the state law.

Russia does not need Muslim minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'!

We will not tolerate disrespect of our Russian culture.

We had better learn from the suicides of so-called democracies --
America, England, France, Germany, and Holland -- if we are to survive as a nation

The Muslims are taking over those countries, BUT they will
NOT take over Russia!

Our Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the primitive ways of Sharia Law and Muslims.

When this honorable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in mind the Russian national interest
FIRST ,
observing that the Muslim minorities
ARE NOT Russian."

The politicians in the Duma gave Putin a five minute standing ovation.

As it should be in this country.

A) The number of physicians in the U.S. Is 700,000.
(
😎
Accidental deaths caused by Physicians per year are 120,000.
(C) Accidental deaths per physician Is 0.171
Statistics courtesy of U.S. Dept. Of
Health and Human Services.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Now think about this:
Guns
(A) The number of gun owners in the U.S. Is 80,000,000 (Yes, that's 80 million)
(
😎
The number of accidental gun deaths per year, all age groups, Is 1,500.
(C) The number of accidental deaths per gun owner Is .0000188
Statistics courtesy of FBI
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
So, statistically, doctors are approximately 9,000 times more dangerous than gun owners.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Remember, 'Guns don't kill people, doctors do.'

Sounds like our politicians...... "Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it" ~ Adolf Hitler

Latest posts

Back