Media

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VMI (Virginia Military Institute) has decided they will no longer expel students who cheat. It was racist because only black students were cheating.

Well if they aren't going to expel them...

...can they be LYNCHED ????

Ok so if a 1300 pound animal is bought for $.95 per pound by the packers and 40% of the animal is waste, you have 780 pounds of meat. Now take 780 pounds times $7.79 per pound = $6076.20 now we deduct the original cost of the animal which is $1235.00 now let’s see how much money is being made by the big 4 and retailers......drum roll please........$4841.20!!!!!!!! Not only are the ranchers getting screwed so are the consumers!!!! We need to speak up and get some answers sooner than later!

Another Gestapo tactic against a Republican member of Congress. Now, we are hearing from Rep. Louie Gohmert that the DoJ is intercepting mail from his constituents and illegally holding it. In one case, mail was withheld from the Congressman for over four months.

Here’s his press release:

In January, my staff received a letter addressed to my official office from a Christian missionary, which was already opened and stamped “DOJ MAILROOM” with a date and “X-RAYED” on the stamp.

Last week, my office received a second piece of mail from a constituent, mailed from east Texas and postmarked September 2021. It took four-and-a-half months to reach my office and was also opened and bore a stamp from the DOJ.

It is deeply concerning that Legislative Branch mail is somehow being co-mingled with Executive Branch mail when we have completely different proprietary zip codes. We are separate but co-equal branches of government. Even if it were a mistake to deliver Congress’ mail to the DOJ, the DOJ has an obligation to immediately notify Congress and forward the mail without opening it.

It is gravely concerning that since Congressional mail is constitutionally protected under the Speech and Debate Clause of the Constitution, it could be routed, intentionally or not, through the highly partisan DOJ. This is felonious behavior.

Ok so if a 1300 pound animal is bought for $.95 per pound by the packers and 40% of the animal is waste, you have 780 pounds of meat. Now take 780 pounds times $7.79 per pound = $6076.20 now we deduct the original cost of the animal which is $1235.00 now let’s see how much money is being made by the big 4 and retailers......drum roll please........$4841.20!!!!!!!! Not only are the ranchers getting screwed so are the consumers!!!! We need to speak up and get some answers sooner than later!
Cattle prices vary by day but usually between 50 cents and 1.50. butchers cost about .65 cents a pound around here and to kill and dress and deliver to the butcher is 125 bucks. Now big companies use bigger facilities that are probably a little cheaper but it still probably costs a couple bucks a pound for crappy store beef.

It costs me about 3 50 a pound for mine but I have to buy alfalfa and I do the extra of graining them out for three months before butcher. Store beef lives on subpar food and hormones to get them larger. Flavor is way different. Heck the different breeds taste different.

Forgot one thing, 40 percent is more like what you get. They are sold live by weight then the carcass is the hanging weight and then you loose 40 percent or so a 1300 pound steer may only get you 3-400 pounds meat.

9.jpeg

A recent, high-level hire at the Department of Energy’s Office of Nuclear Energy is a drag queen, LGBTQ+ activist who has “lectured” on kink at college campuses and participated in interviews about fetish roleplay. In one interview, Sam Brinton – now a top Biden official – even discusses having sex with animals.

Brinton – who has written in opposition to “gay conversion therapy” – was recently tapped to serve as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the Office of Nuclear Energy for the Department of Energy. He also goes by “Sister Ray Dee O’Active” – his drag queen alter ego.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/02...ity-rolepayer/

Trucker convoy starting next month, from CA to DC. Shits getting g real. Bout time we stood up to tyranny. Better stock up on toilet paper and beer.

The South African physician who first discovered the Omicron variant prior to its outbreak around the world says she was pressured by European governments not to reveal that it was mild because it’s not what politicians wanted to hear.

Dr. Angelique Coetzee said to German publication Welt that she was ordered to not state publicly that it was a mild illness, and was advised to refrain from making any statements that would otherwise indicate that the disease, which is now understood by the broader scientific community, to not be a serious illness.
Quote:
What I said at one point — because I was just tired of it — was: In South Africa this is a mild illness, but in Europe it is a very serious one. That’s what your politicians wanted to hear,” Coetzee said.
https://www.rebelnews.com/doctor_who...GqdD0SkIra0cs0

Trudeau has threatened to impound all the trucks and sell them. Not a surprise. When Castro died, he cried and praised him.

The police in Ottawa threatening to arrest the truckers over the vaccine mandate, are exempt from the mandate themselves.

Latest posts

Back