Media

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the article: "The new spellcheck function has been rolled out across the latest version of Microsoft Word in Office 365, which users access via a yearly subscription.

The inclusivity spellchecker is only included in the version of Word that comes with a Office 365 subscription, so users with a standalone version of Office 2019 or an earlier version of Office will not be affected.

After highlighting the inclusivity issue, Word's new functionality will suggest more acceptable alternatives - which includes discarding 'blacklist' and 'whitelist' in favour of 'accepted list or 'allowed list'.

The function also suggests changing 'postman' to 'postal worker' and altering Neil Armstrong's famous moon-landing quote from 'one giant leap for mankind', to 'humankind' or 'humanity' instead.

Other examples of the spellchecker's woke suggestions reported by The Sun are 'maid' (Word suggests 'house cleaner'), 'showgirl' ('dancer' or 'performing artist'), 'headmaster' ('principal'), 'mistress' ('lover'), 'master' ('expert'), and 'manpower' ('workforce').

The spellchecker also took exception to Mrs Thatcher - stipulating that the former British Prime Minister should in fact be referred to as 'Ms' Thatcher."

From the article: "The new spellcheck function has been rolled out across the latest version of Microsoft Word in Office 365, which users access via a yearly subscription.

The inclusivity spellchecker is only included in the version of Word that comes with a Office 365 subscription, so users with a standalone version of Office 2019 or an earlier version of Office will not be affected.

After highlighting the inclusivity issue, Word's new functionality will suggest more acceptable alternatives - which includes discarding 'blacklist' and 'whitelist' in favour of 'accepted list or 'allowed list'.

The function also suggests changing 'postman' to 'postal worker' and altering Neil Armstrong's famous moon-landing quote from 'one giant leap for mankind', to 'humankind' or 'humanity' instead.

Other examples of the spellchecker's woke suggestions reported by The Sun are 'maid' (Word suggests 'house cleaner'), 'showgirl' ('dancer' or 'performing artist'), 'headmaster' ('principal'), 'mistress' ('lover'), 'master' ('expert'), and 'manpower' ('workforce').

The spellchecker also took exception to Mrs Thatcher - stipulating that the former British Prime Minister should in fact be referred to as 'Ms' Thatcher."

How about when you chose between something or someone...

EANEY MEANY MINEY MOE
CATCH A 'MINORTY OF COLOR' BY THE TOE
IF HE/SHE/IT HOLLARS LET HIM/HER/IT GO/RELEASE
EANEY MEANY MINEY MOE
MY 'BIRTH PERSON' TOLD/ENCOURAGED ME/MYSELF/I TO CHOOSE/SELECT/DESIGNATE THE VERY BEST/PRIME/CHOICE ONE
EANEY MEANY MINEY MOE

….kinda takes the fun outa it !

How about when you chose between something or someone...

EANEY MEANY MINEY MOE
CATCH A 'MINORTY OF COLOR' BY THE TOE
IF HE/SHE/IT HOLLARS LET HIM/HER/IT GO/RELEASE
EANEY MEANY MINEY MOE
MY 'BIRTH PERSON' TOLD/ENCOURAGED ME/MYSELF/I TO CHOOSE/SELECT/DESIGNATE THE VERY BEST/PRIME/CHOICE ONE
EANEY MEANY MINEY MOE

….kinda takes the fun outa it !
FJB!

Biden blocked the first Black woman from the Supreme Court
Quote:
President Biden wants credit for nominating the first Black woman to the Supreme Court. But here is the shameful irony: As a senator, Biden warned President George W. Bush that if he nominated the first Black woman to serve on the Supreme Court, he would filibuster and kill her nomination.

She was the daughter and granddaughter of sharecroppers, and grew up in rural Alabama during the dark days of segregation, when her family refused to enter restaurants or theaters with separate entrances for Black customers. She rose from poverty and put herself through college and UCLA law school as a working single mother. She was a self-made African American legal star. But she was an outspoken conservative — so Biden set out to destroy her.

Biden and his fellow Democrats filibustered her nomination, along with several other Bush circuit court nominees, all of whom had majority support in the Senate. Columnist Robert Novak called it “the first full-scale effort in American history to prevent a president from picking the federal judges he wants.” Democrats argued that she was out of the legal mainstream, but Republicans responded that she had written more majority opinions than any other justice on the California Supreme Court — and she was reelected with 76 percent of the vote, the highest percentage of all the justices on the ballot.

What a sick SOB "From the article, quoting the Professor: "Imagine that an adult male wants to have sex with a 12-year-old girl. Imagine that she's a willing participant. A very standard, very widely held view is there's something deeply wrong about this. And it's wrong independent of it being criminalized," Fredonia philosophy professor Stephen Kershnar says in a clip posted to Twitter Tuesday.

"It's not obvious to me that is in fact wrong. I think this is a mistake. And I think that exploring why it's a mistake will tell us not only things about adult-child sex and statutory rape, but also about fundamental principles of morality," he said.

Additional clips of Kershnar show him saying "the notion that it's wrong [to have sexual relations] even with a one-year-old, it's not quite obvious to me." He pointed out that in "at least one culture," there are reports of grandmothers allegedly "fellating their baby boys to calm them down when they're colicky."

He also compared children consenting to sex to playing sports like kickball or preparing for their Bar Mitzvah.

"So there's all sorts of things that [children] will, you might think, ‘well, maybe there's something distinct about sex and they can't really understand it.’ It's not clear to me that what they're not getting at is consent."

"There's lots of activities that children engage in that they don't understand all that well. For example, when you, when you first show up to participate in a Judo tournament, or you prepare for your Bar Mitzvah," he said."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/suny-prof...ing-pedophilia

California is investigating BLM. It's co-leader bought 4 homes and then quit last May. No one is in charge of the $60 million they have and the address given the state is non-existent.

Another no knock warrant went bad in Minneapolis. They killed him. His name was Amir Locke.

* Not subject of the warrant

* Lawful gun owner

* Asleep on the couch

* No knock entry

* No criminal history.

* Police was already in the apartment before they announced themselves
He reached for his gun.

As they say, Oops!
Happens too often. First time I ever heard of one was in the early 80s. 2 am, police kick in the door and then bedroom door where the homeowner/father and wife were asleep. He reached for his gun, there had been some home invasions in that neighborhood, and they killed him. They were at the wrong address. Nothing was ever done. They left two kids with no father.

I honestly don't understand how this happens. I've been on hundreds of search warrants, and the detective writes an entire page with address and pictures of that address. It is approved by the lead detective, then all is verified by a judge. I understand it happens, but how could it happen? Obviously someone failed in their job.

VMI (Virginia Military Institute) has decided they will no longer expel students who cheat. It was racist because only black students were cheating.

Latest posts

Back