Media

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pregnant people?
pregnant people.jpeg

WoW....
Lets get some facts straight

Truman's Home/House is a small Mansion; I know, I lived across the street and two houses down from it. Two houses on our side of the street from us belonged to the Secret Service, 24/7 surveillance and cameras everywhere. He was No pauper !!!
Weak... Not one bit, he was a tough, mean SOB, and heavy on the SOB. Cursed and cussed at every thing. Hell, he is the one that ordered the Atomic bombs dropped over Japan... One the first day, saw how well it went then ordered the second one the next Day.
It wasn't the Mafia, It was a crooked rich contractor by the name of Prendergast. Look him up if you are interested.
I recall being in a Grocery Store ( named Milgram's ) We were all there 'shopping' my mother was pushing the cart and my Dad was putting things in the cart... the old bastard was behind us and said something like "Get The Hell Out Of My Way", my Dad turned to him and at the same time my Mother said, "Kiss our asses you old fart"... my father couldn't speak cause he had been shot in the neck during the Battle Of the Bulge... But he could say a lot with his Looks and Stance. His wife apologized for him and the Secret Service agent turned them away walking down the aisle the other direction, he recognized me from the neighborhood. We were always riding our bikes up and down the street in front of their place.
Later I got to know 'Harry' fairly well, he walked around there twice a day.

I have been to Truman's Library at least 10 times, Ike's, Regan's, and Nixons… Some really cool stuff in them.

The Mafia came into the KCMO area after WW2, the family that ran it was Cisccio and Totta, I went into the Army with Vince Totta, very connected, now owns a Restaurant called "V's" in In Independence, Mo. on 40 Hiway… I think it is still there.

Last edited:
I know Pendergast, he was a mafia front man. The mafia got Truman picked to the county court, his first political job. Truman belonged to the NE Democratic club, a mafia front group. I met Alex Presta a couple times. He ran the Democratic club and was in the mafia. And yes I have seen Truman's house. Did not look that fancy to me. Pendergast was similar to Daley in Chicago. Mob controlled.

…….And yes I have seen Truman's house. Did not look that fancy to me.
Pendergast was similar to Daley in Chicago. Mob controlled.

From my perspective, it appeared as a small mansion !

trumans.png

hth.png

and for a home built in 1867...... Sure isn't a Shack !

Man, you fuckers are old! I wasn't even swimming in my daddy's balls when this was happening. From what I read in history books, he was a pussy and that bomb was scheduled to be dropped whether he wanted to or not. At least this is what I remember from my readings.

There is a clause in the U. S. Constitution that states when the fed government is too slow to act to protect a states border, the states can declare war and protect its own borders, and I wish all the border states DO THIS IMMEDIATELY. Article 1, Section 10, Clause 3.

Where is the logic? Missouri passed an increase in the gas tax. 2.5 cents a year until it totals 17 cents. I voted against it. But here is the stupid part. We can keep our receipts and file each year to get a refund of the tax money we spent. ??????????

At a neighborhood BBQ I was talking to a neighbor, a BC Hydro Executive. I asked him how that renewable thing was doing. He laughed, then got serious.
If you really intend to adopt electric vehicles, he pointed out, you had to face certain realities. For example, a home charging system for a Tesla requires 75 amp service. The average house is equipped with 100 amp service. On our small street (approximately 25 homes), the electrical infrastructure would be unable to carry more than three houses with a single Tesla each. For even half the homes to have electric vehicles, the system would be wildly over-loaded.
This is the elephant in the room with electric vehicles. Our residential infrastructure cannot bear the load. So, as our genius elected officials promote this nonsense, not only are we being urged to buy these things and replace our reliable, cheap generating systems with expensive new windmills and solar cells, but we will also have to renovate our entire delivery system! This later "investment" will not be revealed until we're so far down this dead end road that it will be presented with an 'OOPS...!' and a shrug.
If you want to argue with a green person over cars that are eco-friendly, just read the following. Note: If you ARE a green person, read it anyway. It's enlightening.
Eric test drove the Chevy Volt at the invitation of General Motors and he writes, "For four days in a row, the fully charged battery lasted only 25 miles before the Volt switched to the reserve gasoline engine." Eric calculated the car got 30 mpg including the 25 miles it ran on the battery. So, the range including the 9-gallon gas tank and the 16 kwh battery is approximately 270 miles.
It will take you 4.5 hours to drive 270 miles at 60 mph. Then add 10 hours to charge the battery and you have a total trip time of 14.5 hours. In a typical road trip your average speed (including charging time) would be 20 mph.
According to General Motors, the Volt battery holds 16 kwh of electricity. It takes a full 10 hours to charge a drained battery. The cost for the electricity to charge the Volt is never mentioned, so I looked up what I pay for electricity.
I pay approximately (it varies with amount used and the seasons) $1.16 per kwh. 16 kwh x $1.16 per kwh = $18.56 to charge the battery. $18.56 per charge divided by 25 miles = $0.74 per mile to operate the Volt using the battery. Compare this to a similar size car with a gasoline engine that gets only 32 mpg. $3.19 per gallon divided by 32 Mpg = $0.10 per mile.
The gasoline powered car costs about $25,000 while the Volt costs $46,000 plus. So the Government wants us to pay twice as much for a car, that costs more than seven times as much to run, and takes three times longer to drive across the country.
WAKE UP NORTH AMERICA!!!!!!!....copied from John Koth

In an apparent effort to counter the nationwide trend of “F*** Joe Biden!” chants at sporting events around the nation, the White House released a video Sunday morning of Joe Biden’s visit to the Congressional baseball game in Washington, D.C. last Wednesday night that opens with overdubbed girlish voices chanting “We love Joe!” as Biden entered Nationals Park.

In contrast to the thunderous “We love Trump!” chants by thousands of supporters at President Trump’s rallies, the Biden cheers sound like a handful of female White House staffers recorded in a studio. Hear for yourself.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-seem-popular/

Latest posts

Back