Media

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1632851657709.jpg

President Joe Biden didn’t just announce a Covid-19 vaccine mandate on companies employing 100 or more people, he plans to enforce it.
On Saturday, Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s House quietly tucked an enforcement mechanism into their $3.5 trillion “reconciliation” bill, passed it out of the Budget Committee, and sent it to the House floor.
Buried on page 168 of the House Democrats’ 2,465-page mega bill is a tenfold increase in fines for employers that “willfully,” “repeatedly,” or even seriously violate a section of labor law that deals with hazards, death, or serious physical harm to their employees.
The increased fines on employers could run as high as $70,000 for serious infractions, and $700,000 for willful or repeated violations—almost three-quarters of a million dollars for each fine. If enacted into law, vax enforcement could bankrupt non-compliant companies even more quickly than the $14,000 OSHA fine anticipated under Biden’s announced mandate.

A study undertaken by a group led by criminologist Dr. Gary Kleck of Florida State University found that there are approximately 2.1 to 2.5 million instances annually in which individual Americans use a gun to defend themselves.

Recent studies of medical errors have estimated errors may account for as many as 251,000 deaths annually in the United States (U.S)., making medical errors the third leading cause of death.

Did you see where Obama is destroying an historic park for his library? It will have two color books and a full box of crayons.

Did you see where Obama is destroying an historic park for his library? It will have two color books and a full box of crayons.

...an historic park...
That's nothin, Look at what he started with This Country... the big divide!

Take the two coloring books, melt the crayon all over them, shove them up his ass and light them like candles !

Has anyone, besides me, ever been to a presidential library? I went to the Truman library once, when I lived a mile from it. Just seems like a lot of wasted money.

I've been to the Nixon Library. It seemed small but nicely done.

I've also been to the Reagan Library.... several times. It is a must see. They acrually have the presidential plane and helicopter on site, along with Ronald and Nancy's gravesites there. It is set on top of the hill, with 20 mile views in every direction. They have a great souvenir store, as well as a restaurant with great food and even serve wine there. There are many interactive sets where you can broadcast a news set, or get on a stuffed, realistic source,and add motion to it while you make a film. They do a great job changing a few rooms every 2-3 months, so every time you go there, something new is there to peruse. One time they had all of Nancy's gowns displayed, another time they had American artifacts, another time that had Indian artifacts I like that every picture has a phone that you can listen to important speeches, and in his prime, his tongue was so sharp that he could cut down an adversary without them not even knowing it. That was the best president ever, and the pride for America is flowing once you are inside.

Only problem I ever had with Reagan was his support of gun control. He signed the first ever gun control bill in California. I understand why. Black Panthers were walking around the state capitol wearing guns and he didn't like it. But the law started gun control in California and led to the stupid laws you now have.

He also shut down funding to mental facilities. That is why this state has so many wacko's roaming the streets.

Problem is, when you only have limited money, he had to make hard choices.

When Truman went home after he left office, he was living on a social security check. He never asked for a pension. Some congressmen voted him a small one when they realized he was having problems paying his utility bills. Unlike presidents today, he didn't get rich in office. They moved back into the same home in Independence they had lived in before. They could also go out without being bothered. That is one thing about Missouri. Brad Pitt went to college in Springfield Mo. He said he could still go back and eat in a restaurant and people would leave him be.

Truman replaced Roosevelt, right? If I remember correctly, he was a very weak president. Right?
Truman dropped the A-bombs on Japan. It was well known in Missouri, the mafia got him into politics. I got to meet the mafia Don once.

Funny story. My mom's sister married a man who was in the mafia. "He was a simple fruit peddler". But when he died there were probably 30 limos at his funeral. I was introduced to the mafia Don by my aunt. The man was very cordial and even shook my hand. He also offered me a job which I declined. I never wanted to take a job I could not quit. One of my cousins is in the mafia.

Latest posts

Back