Media

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on Telegram, and signed up to read Trump's comments. He posted this a few days ago...

How disgraceful that so many people have been killed because of our incompetent Generals. The Biden Administration wanted to show that they were tough guys after they surrendered to the Taliban, which left many soldiers injured or dead, and left Americans and the best Military equipment in the World behind. Our Country has never been so embarrassed or humiliated.

I know some "tough Guys" in every sense of the term, biden AND those in his adMENISTRATION…. are not!!!!!

Screenshot_20210919-132254_Telegram.jpg

Scout! Are you back?
Still in Cincinnati. My son got out of the hospital today and is doing well. I'm flying to see my other son in DC on Friday and then fly back to Arizona next Tuesday.

That little yellow thing is a bulldozer. It is burying windmill blades used for green energy. Why? Because these blades need to be disposed of and there is presently no way to recyle them. That’s how green energy works!

242037653_5995945117143076_2415254889252408764_n.jpg

You remember all the claims that when school started, covid would spread among kids? Joplin Mo has no mandates. The biggest hospital there, Mercy, has had no pediatric covid patients. Our local hospital only has 3 covid patients total and no kids.

Latest posts

Back