last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to love Christmas time and always had a live tree. Now I have a small artificial tree 😟

Last edited:
Got the tree stood up. Its about 11 feet tall. I need to get on my room addition

I used to love Christmas time and always had a live tree. Now I have a small artificial tree 😟
I enjoy entertaining and having people over. Its just one more reason to do so.

I have always loved hosting parties and fun get-togethers. I really miss it a lot.

Morning, employees are dumb. We only have a couple days worth of work this week, its supposed to be crap weather except tomorrow and Friday. My two young employees bugged me to work today, its snowing and wet. Foreman wanted to wait til tomorrow. He caved and went to work. One young one fell back to sleep who was giving a ride to the other. Foreman is on site and pissed.

A fifth, duct tape and a hammer is all anyone needs.

If it is loose, duct tape It shut. If it is tight, hammer it open. If neither work, drink the fifth and make it go away.

I have not drank whiskey in years. I have been considering it. Did manage to eat first time in 3 days.

Latest posts

Back