last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't win. temp is 100.7, heart rate is 94. flush the stool and someone had plugged it up and it ran all over. I had to clean it up.

Can't win. temp is 100.7, heart rate is 94. flush the stool and someone had plugged it up and it ran all over. I had to clean it up.

What a shitty thing to have to do, especially when you're sick. 😟

Just talked to a customer, he has the same cold and tested positive for rona. I feel better today but still not great, might go run my excavator in the yard for a bit.

It must be a soup kind of day. I went to Walmart for bird seed and stuff to make both turkey carcass soup and turkey pozole soup. I'm simmering the turkey carcass for the stock now. I'll make the regular turkey soup tonight and the pozole Monday.

We had no room for the turkey carcass, since we had two dinners back to back. I am currently craving some good turkey soup with peas, carrots, celery and egg noodles.

Ken is being pretty quiet. Is he ok?

We had no room for the turkey carcass, since we had two dinners back to back. I am currently craving some good turkey soup with peas, carrots, celery and egg noodles.

Ken is being pretty quiet. Is he ok?

He's ok.

I put the carcass in the freezer right away because the fridge was full. I make it with carrots, celery, mushrooms, a little zucchini, and sometimes a little broccoli. The pozole is a Mexican turkey soup with hominy in it.

Evening, ran my excavator for a couple hours. Digging out a new dump truck parking area near my shop.

Are you feeling better?
My turkey soup turned out great!

PXL_20221127_012810864.jpg

...gave me a bad case of the shits !!!!

Maybe there is an actual reason you don't like zucchini because you seem to get the shits every time you eat it. Oh well, more soup for me! 😋

Latest posts

Back