last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use alot of booze around Thanksgiving. I used all my light rum, dark rum and my Jameson Whiskey. Went to Costco to restock and they didn't have any of the above.

Trying to set up our new tv, of course i have to sign up for another thing i dont want and then the tv keeps freezing up trying to finalize loading. I hate technology

I just dumped Dish network and went with YouTube TV.
We haven't had pay tv in years, i have an antenna that gets me 44 local channels and with the internet hooked up get a couple hundred other free channels. I borrow a buddies netflix. My wife pays for disney plus and thats all we pay for. I dont watch much other than the news so it works for me.

We haven't had pay tv in years, i have an antenna that gets me 44 local channels and with the internet hooked up get a couple hundred other free channels. I borrow a buddies netflix. My wife pays for disney plus and thats all we pay for. I dont watch much other than the news so it works for me.

I got sick of paying for dish and only watching a few channels, like you I can watch what I want on the internet.

I got sick of paying for dish and only watching a few channels, like you I can watch what I want on the internet.
100 bucks a month for what you can get free, why do it

My DirecTV bill is $156 a month with no extra movie channels and only one TV on it. Outrageous!

I read that study and there was no indication that the medicine had to be old. With the report I just read, there was a 25% increase in kidney stones in kids, but the report said it was far from being proven since the study was so isolated.

Since I have titanium knees, I must take 4 massive antibiotics before any teeth cleaning to protect my knees from infection. Been doing this for the last 10 years.

I have not read the study. Just going by what my doctor said. The one time I took some old ones I got kidney stones.

Mine are usually not more than a few months old.

Talked to a woman who had given birth and another time had kidney stones. She said the kidney stones hurt more.

Latest posts

Back