last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CRAP....

Rain... we have gotten 2.22" of rain in twenty minutes!!!!!
The street is like a river.

Evening all, worked on a rental then came home and worked in the yard and loaded up a trailer to head to the mountains in the morning. Then had friends over for dinner. I'm beat.

Well it is morning and what a mess.

Many roads are blocked in low locations from sand and silt that washed in, there are some sever rut's in our road from wash outs, the city has been working most of the night to get roads open and cleared, there are several homes with mud washed inside from flooding.... there was over three inches of rain in less than an hour and then continued rain with hail after that! It just couldn't be a nice rain. We are on a high area and it wasn't so bad, around us was about three solid acres of running and for a while standing water of three to five inches.
We are going to have to get someone to regrade and do some repair to our road, we are on a private road, but due to being in a higher area it isn't as bad as those lower.
I went out for a short drive last night after the rain subsided to look around, good thing we have Jeeps and the 4x 150.... as soon as it gets light I'll take another drive this morning to get a better idea of how things are.

Ken

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back