last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spent the morning working on my driveway, a couple months ago I put down asphalt grinding from the highway project that was going on. The last couple weeks I have been getting the do it yourself driveway sealer and diluting it 40/60 and spreading it and rolling it again with my roller then after that putting a full strength coating and it is now getting to be like fresh asphalt. Very labor intensive but I'll have about a grand into a new driveway.

I take it you wern't a fan.....
Back when he and Palin were running they stopped in Col Sprgs.
I was 'selected' to be up on stage with them. Before the the event/ralley I was back in a room with the two of them for about 45 mins talking. She was pretty cool about it all, he was a DICK... He started in asking why I was so special to be on the same stage with him.... He was then told that I was "a bit more special than he was". Not by me or my words, he was made aware that I was a Ranger that spent three consecutive years (not comeing home) in VN as a LRRP, That I was wounded three times, 3 PH's, 3 ACM's w/V device, 4 Bronze Stars 3 w/V device and The Siver Star... He kind of laughed and said, "he didn't spend any time in a prison did he?"....
Palin grinched and said "I have nothing but respect for someone that actually did something".
We talked for the entire 45 mins.
BTW... He lives about 20 mins from me. OH, Wait, he LIVED about 20 mins from me.
He also showed his true colors when he walked up and did a thumbs down for the deciding vote to get rid of Obamacare.
He was a DICK>

Ken
RLTW
Sua Sponte

Back when he and Palin were running they stopped in Col Sprgs.
I was 'selected' to be up on stage with them. Before the the event/ralley I was back in a room with the two of them for about 45 mins talking. She was pretty cool about it all, he was a DICK... He started in asking why I was so special to be on the same stage with him.... He was then told that I was "a bit more special than he was". Not by me or my words, he was made aware that I was a Ranger that spent three consecutive years (not comeing home) in VN as a LRRP, That I was wounded three times, 3 PH's, 3 ACM's w/V device, 4 Bronze Stars 3 w/V device and The Siver Star... He kind of laughed and said, "he didn't spend any time in a prison did he?"....
Palin grinched and said "I have nothing but respect for someone that actually did something".
We talked for the entire 45 mins.
BTW... He lives about 20 mins from me. OH, Wait, he LIVED about 20 mins from me.
He also showed his true colors when he walked up and did a thumbs down for the deciding vote to get rid of Obamacare.
He was a DICK>

Ken
RLTW
Sua Sponte
Some of the other prisoners said he collaborated with the enemy.

Latest posts

Back