last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah we are fine, just some rutting in our road.
I have never seen rain this intense, EVER. Not even with the monsoons in SE Asia !!!
Our rain/weather gage/station (digital) behind the house maxed out early with in excess of three inches in under the first hour! So I really have no idea of just how much we got. It just couldn't be a normal rain that soaks in some as it falls, this just ran off like a damned river everywhere.

Our ANNUAL rain fall is 11 inches. yesterday evening we probably got around four in an hour and a half.

Last edited:
Yep. Last night, early, there were gusts of 38mph.

Just spent around 3 hours washing mud and water out of the garage!!!
Didn't get too deep, around an inch or less in maybe 25% of the garage, but we washed the entire floor while we at it. ...2750 sf. washed, squezied and now the fans are going to help dry it out.

The guy down the road has a Bobcat, as soon as things dry a bit I'll see if I can borrow it and do something with the road.

Hey Chris! why don't you bring that dozer down here for a couple days ? :)

What a day!
I'll be glad when it is late enough to start having a "refreshing beverage", or two.... or three.....

...crap it is only 2:40............

Yep. Last night, early, there were gusts of 38mph.

Just spent around 3 hours washing mud and water out of the garage!!!
Didn't get too deep, around an inch or less in maybe 25% of the garage, but we washed the entire floor while we at it. ...2750 sf. washed, squezied and now the fans are going to help dry it out.

The guy down the road has a Bobcat, as soon as things dry a bit I'll see if I can borrow it and do something with the road.

Hey Chris! why don't you bring that dozer down here for a couple days ? :)
Skiploader would be better.

Evening all, worked in the mountains all day, never got warm enough to take off my sweatshirt. Hopefully fall can hold out another month or two, I have too much to do. I'm running the heater in my RV for the first time.

Latest posts

Back