last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0829180708.jpg
0829180709.jpg
0829180711d.jpg

My last project from my partime, part time job, refinish two doors that had just a lil bit of abuse in their lifetime.

Komifornia------ Not only No bail, a person arrested must be released within TWELVE Hours !!!!
What a lovely place that must be !!!!

Bail Bondsmen are going to be all out of jobs, and criminals, except for "Violent Felons" are all going to be released back on the streets to continue what they were doing.
This will most likely sure help out the overburdened loaded Courts, there is little incentive for them to show up for trial. What a great system for the law breakers... there own catch and release system.

And yet another reason to not be in that POS State, as if I need one !!!!!

Good morning Ken, you are so right, glad i have no need to go to that state.

Fuck Mexico, we need a wall around Komifornia !

...or we could find all the fat people across the rest of the country, line them up along the state line and have then all jump up and down in unison until it creates enough of an Earth quake to trigger that fault to drop Cali into the ocean!

Afternoon all. Back at my rental trying to get things done

Back when he and Palin were running they stopped in Col Sprgs.
I was 'selected' to be up on stage with them. Before the the event/ralley I was back in a room with the two of them for about 45 mins talking. She was pretty cool about it all, he was a DICK... He started in asking why I was so special to be on the same stage with him.... He was then told that I was "a bit more special than he was". Not by me or my words, he was made aware that I was a Ranger that spent three consecutive years (not comeing home) in VN as a LRRP, That I was wounded three times, 3 PH's, 3 ACM's w/V device, 4 Bronze Stars 3 w/V device and The Siver Star... He kind of laughed and said, "he didn't spend any time in a prison did he?"....
Palin grinched and said "I have nothing but respect for someone that actually did something".
We talked for the entire 45 mins.
BTW... He lives about 20 mins from me. OH, Wait, he LIVED about 20 mins from me.
He also showed his true colors when he walked up and did a thumbs down for the deciding vote to get rid of Obamacare.
He was a DICK>

Ken
RLTW
Sua Sponte

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ns-funeral-report/ar-BBMCEm8?li=BBnbcA1&pfr=1

As I said, he was a DICK. I got the feeling at the time they were running together they did not get along !!!!

Ken
RLW
Sua Sponte

Latest posts

Back