last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evening John, things are good here cold but good. How are things with you?
Cold up here as well. I’m doing pretty good just trying to get past the holidays without smacking someone.

I hear ya Rusty, always a good feeling.
Young couple (30s) across the street. They are taking care of his parents, mother has alzheimers, father COPD. He is unemployed, she just lost her job, car got repoed. 2 kids. I gave them a Chevy minivan I had sitting here. Needs a little work, but I had already bought the parts. He knows how to fix it.

Young couple (30s) across the street. They are taking care of his parents, mother has alzheimers, father COPD. He is unemployed, she just lost her job, car got repoed. 2 kids. I gave them a Chevy minivan I had sitting here. Needs a little work, but I had already bought the parts. He knows how to fix it.

That was very nice of you Rusty. I'm sure that they are very thankful.

Was that the one you couldn't sell?

I'm sure they will get some use out of it.

Latest posts

Back