last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Define good?

I don't know much about ours here except we were warming up good in April last year.

BRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............

winter is here now, it was down to 48 last night, suns up now and around 61 !!!!

Morning, all. Went to city council meeting last night to protest giving the retiring city manager another $100k for being a consultant next year. We also brought in the City of Rosemead's city manager for another $250k, and we still have an assistant City manager that gets $130k. This fucking city is crooked as hell.

Morning, all. Went to city council meeting last night to protest giving the retiring city manager another $100k for being a consultant next year. We also brought in the City of Rosemead's city manager for another $250k, and we still have an assistant City manager that gets $130k. This fucking city is crooked as hell.
Crooked everywhere. Our city manager got a company to come in and run the water dept. Pays them 1.5 million a year for a town of 8,000. Company is owned by his family. Before they came in, water dept. was I the black. Now they raise rates every year.

I've been communicating with our one hold out council member, who voted against this consultant position. She is encouraging me to start a recall effort against the other 4 stooges, and run for city council myself. I believe I do not want this headache.

I've been communicating with our one hold out council member, who voted against this consultant position. She is encouraging me to start a recall effort against the other 4 stooges, and run for city council myself. I believe I do not want this headache.
I got a campaign started here and got the city hospital management changed. People have asked me to run for council but I can get more done behind the scenes. I have a city councilwoman that I talk to a lot.

Latest posts

Back