last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, are you back in Spud Land Chris? Seems there is a huge fire AGAIN near your old house.
Nope I'm right here by the fire. Will be here another couple days.
20171207_135731.jpg

DAMN IT !!!!!!!

I feel so left out.

No one has accused me of molesting them!!!

There just HAS to be at least one that I have offended.

Hey where is Anne Snyder!!! Shurely she was offended by me!!! Why isn't she telling CNN or someone!!! After all I did throw mud on her at a birthday party.

Yes, it is true.
We were all drinking and 'messing' around outside. It did get out of hand for a short while.

At least that is what I was told by my Mother about my three year old B-day party. I suppopse it was the strawberry Koolaid and Vanilla Wafers that went to my head I must have blacked out!!! I must have been way over intoxicated because to this day I can't recall doing that. Oh, well I suppose that must have been why the family moved from Kansas City proper out to Independence when I was five. The shame, the family shame.......

...so all you offended wimmens, bring it on.

I suppose I will have to resign and retire from retirement!

Ken
RLTW

edit; OMG, this is horrible. Kathy read this and is now in tears... and now even Kenzie is hanging her head.
Hey, I lived in Buckner for 20 years, just east of Indep. Now live 100 miles south of there.

Currently 45 here and at home its 20.

Morning from the mission inn in downtown ghetto town

Mornin' from AZ...
... and a cool tune to listen to and cheer ya'll up on the drive to breakfast !!!!

And the view along the way...
IMG_20171209_075840.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back