last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, dad is back in the hospital. Something about his colon, needs surgery but they don't really want to do it because he is not in good health. He has been in poor health since his heart attacks a couple years ago. It's hard getting info because his wife and I hate eachother and don't talk so I have to have my sister contact that cunt.

I got to apologize. When I posted my comment, your dad's situation was not posted regarding your dad. Only after posting about the snow, your post popped up about your dad.

How about telling us about the white stuff falling from above?

Last edited:
Hi? That's all ya got? How about telling us about the white stuff falling from above?
Yes, we got a little snow last night, maybe an inch or two.

Damn Chris, are you going to give your brother and sister another week long vacation?
My brother and sister are on permanent vacation. But no not this time. I'm only going out there if he dies.

Good evening all. Dad missed his surgery today. He is in ICU, needs his gall bladder removed but his heart is too weak for the surgery.

I'm gonna bitch some more since no one is listening anyway.

So we rented on of our rental ourselves instead of going through our agency. Saves us 10 percent. A single guy 20 years old, from California. (I should have said no just for that) he moved in on the 1st of December. I got a call last week that he wanted to talk to me about building a fence. I meet him yesterday and he was full of complaints. Now mind you I just got done completely remodeling this place. First he tells me I need to install a new water heater because the one that is there weeks old can't keep up with his showers, next he tells me that the garage is unsafe because the wood is rotted (It's not rotted but it is 109 years old so it isn't pretty). Then we get to the fence he wants, he wants me to build 500 feet of dog ear fencing with nice gates across the driveway to block out the back yard. Tells me they are cheap and easy to build. He then just complains about all the little things like a lightbulb that was out and how this and that are not up to code, like he has any idea what code is. They only thing I asked him was how many houses he looked at before moving into mine? I asked him this because my place is nicer than 95 percent of the rentals in this town, of course he said none. I was in shock myself because most people who drive a dually and wear cowboy boots are men. On Monday I am going over to my rental agency and turning this place over to them, I don't have time to deal with people like this.

And he will be the one to call you at 2AM to unplug the toilet because he took a healthy dump. Get rid of that Kommiefornia idiot. I bet he voted for Hillary anyways.

He actually text tonight saying the laundry drain was backed up.

I'll transfer him over to my management company, they don't put up with stupid crap

Finally got a little rain. Has been bone dry and windy. Some idiot decided to burn trash yesterday in 50 mph winds. They lost two sheds and melted the siding on their house.

Latest posts

Back