last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whats up all, spent monday - thursday in the hospital, monday i could not pee ended up in the ER with a 104.9° temp i had a UTI and became sepsis, don't remember much of tuesday except some doctor named
DR hillshire kielbasa fingers ass raped me, home and on the mend i'll be on antibiotics for the next 40 days.
carry on.
my ass still hurts.

My old male doc was 6'5", with size 15 shoes and foot long hands. I dreaded my annual exam. Now I got me a small woman doctor, kinda pretty, and she can rape whenever she wants to.

whats up all, spent monday - thursday in the hospital, monday i could not pee ended up in the ER with a 104.9° temp i had a UTI and became sepsis, don't remember much of tuesday except some doctor named
DR hillshire kielbasa fingers ass raped me, home and on the mend i'll be on antibiotics for the next 40 days.
carry on.
my ass still hurts.

If you, "don't remember much of tuesday except some doctor named..."

What makes you think it was his fingers?

Hope things are getting better!!!

Ken
RLTW

carry on.
my ass still hurts.
When you realize he had both his hands on your shoulders.... You won't want to see that doctor again.

Morning guys, packing up and leaving California this morning.

400 bucks last night in about 5 minutes then 52 bucks this morning on black jack in about 5 minutes. Not bad for staying the night here

B55567CE-2166-4FE1-89EF-FD2B45BB2492.jpeg

Latest posts

Back