last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have Safe Happy Thanksgiving.
Please set an empty place at you r table today for those that can't be there.

The empty chair depicts an unknown face, representing no specific Soldier, Sailor, Airman, or Marine, but all who are not here with us.
The Bible represents faith in a higher power and the pledge to our country, founded as one nation under God.
The black napkin stands for the emptiness these warriors have left in the hearts of their families and friends.
The single red rose reminds us of their families and loved ones. The red ribbon represents the love of our country, which inspired them to answer the nation’s call.
The yellow candle and its yellow ribbon symbolize the everlasting hope for a joyous reunion with those yet accounted for.
The slices of lemon on the bread plate remind us of their bitter fate.
The salt upon the bread plate represent the tears of their families.
The wine glass, turned upside down, reminds us that our distinguished comrades cannot be with us to drink a toast or join in the festivities of the evening.

Ken
RLTW

Well I finally did it. I was shooting pumpkins and got the scope ring into my head, blood everywhere. That was dumb.

Nope, not even gonna take a picture. It's probably gonna leave me a nice scar, it was deep. It's still leaking and I super glued the heck out of it.

Morning all.

I am taking the honor to officially change Chris' name to Petey.
Pete-the-Pup1.jpg

Latest posts

Back