last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it too early to start brining my turkey?

Had to call the ambulance for mother in law not breathing. She has been on oxygen for a few years now. My cop buddy called me and said to get the family to the hospital as fast as I can and don't worry about speed limits. Here I sit with the kids in the er waiting room while my wife her aunt and dad are back with her.

Getting transferred to a bigger hospital in Boise now. She thinks she is dreaming but they have her somewhat stabilized.

Howdy Barrie. Probably go by my cousins and have dinner with them. How about you.

Evening John, no plans so I will most likely go to the community center and help with feeding the homeless and poor.

Had to call the ambulance for mother in law not breathing. She has been on oxygen for a few years now. My cop buddy called me and said to get the family to the hospital as fast as I can and don't worry about speed limits. Here I sit with the kids in the er waiting room while my wife her aunt and dad are back with her.

Sorry to hear Chris, thoughts and prayers.

Thanks, she is doing better. Talking and communicating. Came a couple of minutes from dying in my house, luckily the ambulance had what she needed. Guess she will be in the hospital a few days. Last thing I need is my mother in law kicking the bucket in my house.

Then you will piss the bed and pass out on me.

I can't bring my in-laws anywhere. I don't expect them to live till their old but I don't expect them to die in my bed either, that is where she went to lay down when she couldn't breath. The emt' s didn't expect her to make it to the hospital. That would definitely ruin my sex life.

Latest posts

Back