last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
45 here this morning, we are in a warm snap, supposed to get cold again next week. I'm doing a concrete demo job today then nothing planned for the weekend

Low 50's last night (53-54) headed to 80 something today !!!

Probably gonna be pulling a couple cars out to wash them.

Ken
RLTW

Hunting tomorrow morning, then my hunting buddy's taking the motor home to the lease Friday morning and were spending the weekend. Prime week for deer movement. Hunted yesterday morning and saw a buck chase a doe and an 8 pointer tend a scrape, Wiley Coyote was one step away from taking a dirt nap. Man I love this time of year.

Morning Tom, not much, starter change on a Chevy Colorado then we are shutting down the shop at noon.
Had my old 95 Lumina APV for sale. no luck so I decided to fix it up. Maybe give it to my stepson. runs good and looks good. Put a new quarter window in it yesterday. Now it needs a muffler and heater core and it is done. asked $300 and could not get it. Needs a bath but it is clean in and out. 22792594_1606131429407929_7382098193913460912_o.jpg

Might just keep it for emergencies. Insurance is $25 a month.

Had my old 95 Lumina APV for sale. no luck so I decided to fix it up. Maybe give it to my stepson. runs good and looks good. Put a new quarter window in it yesterday. Now it needs a muffler and heater core and it is done. asked $300 and could not get it. Needs a bath but it is clean in and out.View attachment 1386

Might just keep it for emergencies. Insurance is $25 a month.

Never have done a heater core on one of those.

Latest posts

Back