last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just pulled this stump out. I hate pulling stumps as much as I hate getting ripped off. Stands over 6 feet tall here.

Edit. Picture wont load, it hates me

How big is the picture? And are you trying via and Iphone?

How big is the picture? And are you trying via and Iphone?
Not an iPhone, samsung s7, 12.13 mb. I am home now and on my wifi. When I try to upload it works like its uploading then the thinking bar just goes away and I have to start over. Sometimes it works for me.

Doesn't matter if I'm on my wifi or cell. I get the same thing

Gonna be our coldest day in a month. I'm backfiring a trench and then loading up the jeep and the family and heading back up to the mountains to do some exploring

Just drove my jeep for the first time in a long time and got the worst death wobble ever. Never had it before in this jeep. Guess I need to find out what I bent

Cut the grass, did the trimming and ran the leaf blower, now it's time for a cold High Life. Best a cold beer tastes is after all the grass is cut and sitting in the shade out on the patio listening to some good old country music.

Tires flat spotted from sitting to long?
You think? Tires were brand new in February, took it out once the beginning of March and it's been parked since. Just took it wheeling and it did good, haven't driven on pavement yet.

Latest posts

Back