last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning guys.

Chris, tell him specifically that he needs to return the property immediately or you are going to file charges for embezzlement against him. Do dot give him any time to return it (such as bring it back this weekend) and tell him immediately. Then hopefully the cops will not tell you it is a civil crime, because you let him borrow it in the first place.

I'm headed out to Redding, Ca tomorrow am to help the Red Cross with the Carr Fire. I'll be gone for a few weeks, so I will probably be scarce, but will check in when I get time.

Chris, I think I would just show up where the ex employee lived and tell him I'm here to get the equipment. Where is it? But, I've never been accused of making the best judgement calls sometimes.
It will land me in trouble so I am avoiding.

I'm stuck in a hard spot, he has his kids visiting and is supposed to drive them back to Missouri tomorrow. If he leaves I dont think he will be back which is ok but I'm out money and my tools. The sheriff is ready to go arrest him but I dont want his kids to have to go through that. What do I do?

Morning guys.

Chris, tell him specifically that he needs to return the property immediately or you are going to file charges for embezzlement against him. Do dot give him any time to return it (such as bring it back this weekend) and tell him immediately. Then hopefully the cops will not tell you it is a civil crime, because you let him borrow it in the first place.

I'm headed out to Redding, Ca tomorrow am to help the Red Cross with the Carr Fire. I'll be gone for a few weeks, so I will probably be scarce, but will check in when I get time.
The cops dont mess around here. It's a 5k value on the tool, they dont treat that lightly in this state. I spoke with the sheriff a mb d he is only waiting on me to say go for it but like my last post I dont want to put children through that. Trying to work it out with his ex wife right now for her to come get them at the same time the sheriff shows up

Chris, don't take this the wrong way, you're not putting him through this, he's putting himself through this. If he didn't want his kids aware of the situation, he'd bring the tool back. Put blame where it belongs, not on you...him. You can be a nice guy for only so long, then you're a door mat. Don't be the door mat.

Have the a-hole arrested within the hour... he is the one that did it, not YOU.
Tell the Police he intends to leave the state... they need to act with out hesitation.

Hey Chris, can I come stay with you untill the end of December? I'll make a list of what foods I want.
I'll ride all your stuff, break it, trash your house, use and 'borrow' your tools, rent a trailer after Xmas and you give me presents, load the trailer with whatever I like there and then ask for gas money when I leave... would that be OKay...

Would that work out ok for you?

STOP LETTING FOOLS TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU !!!!

stop it.

If just take the stuff I dont want that would be ok. Supposedly I will have my locator back in 30 minutes. If not sheriff will be called

Well I guess he didn't want to go to jail today. He found my pipe locator and dropped it off. Tried to say it was just a misunderstanding. You know the misunderstanding that when you borrow something you have to give it back and not ignore the person

Just pulled this stump out. I hate pulling stumps as much as I hate getting ripped off. Stands over 6 feet tall here.

Edit. Picture wont load, it hates me

Well I guess he didn't want to go to jail today. He found my pipe locator and dropped it off. Tried to say it was just a misunderstanding. You know the misunderstanding that when you borrow something you have to give it back and not ignore the person

Glad to hear you got it back.

Alls well that ends well.....

Alls well that ends well.....
Except there is a huge fire 6 miles from me that they are trying to keep from coming this way. I wouldn't care except I have 4 pieces of equipment and two trucks and an RV here and only myself to drive. Having my wife call the insurance company now to make sure we are all good on the equipment

Except there is a huge fire 6 miles from me that they are trying to keep from coming this way. I wouldn't care except I have 4 pieces of equipment and two trucks and an RV here and only myself to drive. Having my wife call the insurance company now to make sure we are all good on the equipment
Damn...hope it all turns out ok.

Hope everything works out Chris.

Damn Chris, I hope you got plenty of sour cream, since it sounds like you will have baked taters all over the place. Good luck, and if you need help, I will be in Redding, dealing with the fires, so I hope you are well covered.

I'll dig a hole and park my equipment in it

I'll dig a hole and park my equipment in it
OMG...

Get that CJ8 Scrambler out of there NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...it should be here.
Ken

Latest posts

Back