last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG...

Get that CJ8 Scrambler out of there NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...it should be here.
Ken
The fire is near where I'm working, not my house. Worst that could happen at home is a grass fire

Gotta pick up some material for a repair for Monday. Guy I use to work with is doing it. Finally decided to back off a bit climbing ladders.

Morning all. It's cold up here in the mountains this morning

Morning all.

Chris, I sure hope the fire near you gets put out, be safe, be prepared to leave IF YOU HAVE TO

Morning all.

Chris, I sure hope the fire near you gets put out, be safe, be prepared to leave IF YOU HAVE TO
I think they have it down a bit. Less smokey today and no ash landing on me. There is a ridge between us so I can't see anything.

How far did you live from ft Collins in Colorado

I think they have it down a bit. Less smokey today and no ash landing on me. There is a ridge between us so I can't see anything.

How far did you live from ft Collins in Colorado

When I was up in the Denver area ~'80-'92 it would be about an hours drive, But I was in Colorado Springs untill 2015.

When I was up in the Denver area ~'80-'92 it would be about an hours drive, But I was in Colorado Springs untill 2015.
Ok I was curious, I'm working for a purple heart from the army that lives there. His name is orvin weiber

Latest posts

Back