last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made it home. Fuck that drive

Glad you made it without problems.
Now; drink, sleep, eat, sleep, drink, rest, eat again, then in a couple days of this cycle... unload that trailer, take that poor truck in for some needed service !!!!!

What say we wake Chris up and see if he wants to take a road trip down to SoCal.
I got up early, that trip wrecks my back. I'll take the trip as long as you drive and it's in a comfy car.
Glad you made it without problems.
Now; drink, sleep, eat, sleep, drink, rest, eat again, then in a couple days of this cycle... unload that trailer, take that poor truck in for some needed service !!!!!

Plan for today is some office work then keep building my rock wall, have no place to put the crap from the trailer so it will stay there for a bit. Truck is gonna get parked til I have time to work on it. I don't need it anytime soon.

I got up early, that trip wrecks my back. I'll take the trip as long as you drive and it's in a comfy car.

Plan for today is some office work then keep building my rock wall, have no place to put the crap from the trailer so it will stay there for a bit. Truck is gonna get parked til I have time to work on it. I don't need it anytime soon.

Is that the only truck that you have left from your business?

Ok, I was just curious if you had sold off most of your fleet.
I kept the two, sold one and gave one to my brother. Kept everything else until I decide my next chapter, I would like to still do excavation but on a smaller scale, septic and what not.

Oldog, I am smoking ribs tomorrow. Tell me how you do it? I'm great at brisket but have only done ribs once

Latest posts

Back