last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kept the two, sold one and gave one to my brother. Kept everything else until I decide my next chapter, I would like to still do excavation but on a smaller scale, septic and what not.

Good plan, there is a guy around here that makes a good living just doing septics and cellar holes.

Oldog, I am smoking ribs tomorrow. Tell me how you do it? I'm great at brisket but have only done ribs once
Baby backs or spares?

Cook over indirect heat.

For baby back, I rub them with a rib rub, smoke then at 225 for 3 hours, wrap them in foil with butter and brown sugar, unwrap them and cook them another hour, basting with a bbq sauce. This method is 3-1-1.

For spare ribs, follow the same except cook them longer in the foil.

Ribs are best cooked low and slow in my opinion. Lots of ways to cook them, this is the way I do them.

Last edited:
Sounds good, I'll give it a try. I have spare ribs and beef back. Hopefully the are edible

Spent the day over in Pensacola, the views at the beach were MUCH improved. Lots more to do, lots more to see. Wanted to go to the Naval Air Field and watch the Blue Angles practice, but there just wasn't time. Next year I'll plan better to go see them.

Hitting the highway north in the morning.

Spent the day over in Pensacola, the views at the beach were MUCH improved. Lots more to do, lots more to see. Wanted to go to the Naval Air Field and watch the Blue Angles practice, but there just wasn't time. Next year I'll plan better to go see them.

Hitting the highway north in the morning.

Sounds like a good way to finish up the vacation. Have a safe trip home.

I've eaten enough seafood to keep me happy for a few weeks. Got a bunch of new t-shirts. Some new can coozies and a new pair of flip flops. Me and her are still talking so I guess its been a good trip.

Have a good drive Tom. Today is the warmest it has been this year, been hanging out in the yard.

Well, tomorrow we start our 1377 mile trek home. Never AGAIN by car. Weds the g/f gets the flu. I got the flu yesterday so we had one good day with the grandkids before going home.

Well, tomorrow we start our 1377 mile trek home. Never AGAIN by car. Weds the g/f gets the flu. I got the flu yesterday so we had one good day with the grandkids before going home.
Stab stab stab

Latest posts

Back