last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put a water pump on my wife's 01 Grand Cherokee and I almost had to take the rear bumper off to get to it. Something to be said about the pre 70's.....

Tomorrow I'm pressure washing a chimney for a friend of mine, putting on a chimney cap and applying a masonry sealer to the brick chimney chase. Wednesday, in cleaning 275 feet of gutters and putting on leaf screens. Thursday, I'm cleaning about 350 feet of gutters. Friday, I'm retiring again, this time for good.

Tomorrow I'm pressure washing a chimney for a friend of mine, putting on a chimney cap and applying a masonry sealer to the brick chimney chase. Wednesday, in cleaning 275 feet of gutters and putting on leaf screens. Thursday, I'm cleaning about 350 feet of gutters. Friday, I'm retiring again, this time for good.

Sounds like you are busier than me.

Pressure washer the chimney, found a lot of mortar damage. Brick mason coming Tuesday to do some tuck pointing. Nothings ever easy.
0313180948a.jpg

Finally told my best customer to go fuck himself. Here comes the downhill slope to poverty

Latest posts

Back