last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go for the Ramen.....

....and pork steak, I luvs me some crispy pork steak!!!!!

Fixed a leak in the tire on my pressure washer, changed the fluids in the motor and pump, put in a new spark plug, runs like a top. It was hard to start. I don't understand why they can't make it easy to drain the oil on small engines without having oil all over the place. Next time I change oil, I'm going to put an extension of some sort on the engine and pump.

Fixed a leak in the tire on my pressure washer, changed the fluids in the motor and pump, put in a new spark plug, runs like a top. It was hard to start. I don't understand why they can't make it easy to drain the oil on small engines without having oil all over the place. Next time I change oil, I'm going to put an extension of some sort on the engine and pump.

I hear ya Tom, I had a Wheel Horse mower that was the same way.

I have a 40 Gal parts washer in the garage/shop, it has a half inch bung in the bottom near the center of the tub with a screw in cap-plug... what a bitch to get to to drain and of course it would go all over the 'shelf' just below it. A short nipple, elbow, an 18" length of pipe another elbow turned down, and valve on it. Just set a bucket to the side under the valve and let it drain. Nothing to clean up and simple, the chems and goo that comes out after a lot of use isn't really what you would want to have to clean up. It sure make about $15 worth of sense to me!!!
'

Latest posts

Back