last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My boat has an awesome drain hose, that goes under the engine into the pan. Theory is you shove the 2' tubing through the drain hole in the boat, and quickly drain the oil on the outside of the boat. Problem is, the idiots who built the boat installed a 1/2" drain plug, and the engine oil drain hose is 9/16th of an inch, and doesn't fit through the hole.

OK Tom, I'll give that one to you!
Bazinga.jpg

No one ever ask's if I'm snow bound !!!!!

Ken
RLTW
SUA SPONTE

Found a hole in the deck under the gas tank and another oil drain on my pressure washer so I can put a pan under it to catch oil. I did put an elbow an an extension pipe on the pump to drain the pump oil. All back together and I didn't fubar it, guess today's a success so far...but the days not over...

Found a hole in the deck under the gas tank and another oil drain on my pressure washer so I can put a pan under it to catch oil. I did put an elbow an an extension pipe on the pump to drain the pump oil. All back together and I didn't fubar it, guess today's a success so far...but the days not over...

Probably a good idea to put the tools away and call it a day. LOL.

Latest posts

Back